I’m up to my ears designing today, but I know I’ve got to post something. How about a list of questions, most of which don’t have easy answers?
- Nobody I know ever wins the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes?
- You rarely see an adult with a face full of freckles?
- A bad haircut takes forever to grow out, but a good one sends you back for a trim in two weeks?
- The bigger the dog, the more it thinks it belongs in your lap?
- When men are presented a tough job they have no experience with, they shrug and tell you that of course it’s doable; but women will take their time, examine every aspect, and say it might be possible?
- Mascara sticks so well to skin around your eyes, but fades from sight on your lashes by noon?
- Cats think nothing of traipsing across the yard, even if they smell “dog” there?
- You send in a small donation to one charity and suddenly, demands for your funds start pouring in from charities you never even knew existed?
- Kids home from college on break stay in the shower until the hot water runs out?
- Doctors give you an appointment day and time, expecting you to be there, but seem nonchalant about forcing you to wait past that time to see them?
- You just can’t make your car re-create that funny noise when you take it in for service?
- People at funerals always say the deceased looks like they’re sleeping, when they’ve never actually seen the person sleeping at all?
- There are so many awesome bloggers out there, yet very few have nabbed book contracts?
- The tinier the swimsuit, the larger the woman who wants to wear it in public?