My new blogging friend Morgan has graciously presented me with the Blog of the Year award (thank you, Morgan!)
Now if you’ve been blogging for a while, you know awards like this carry rules.
Suggestions, if you will, on what we need to do to claim them.
Because you can’t just grab and run!
I mean, LOOK — cool, huh?
According to Alyson Sheldrake, originator, here are the instructions:
1) Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2) Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3) Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4) Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5) You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6) And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Stars? You mean we can get this award more than once?
Absolutely. If you receive it again, fill in another star. (Grab the graphics here.)
And you don’t have to answer any questions!
Here are a few bloggers I’d like to pass the award to:
3) Pat McKinzie
4) Jasmine Kyle
5) Deo Volente
I could pick LOTS more, but I decided to narrow it down to people I was sure didn’t already have this award and who might appreciate it. If your blog isn’t on the list, have no fear. It’s not that I don’t like you or what you write — I just don’t want to inundate those I’ve picked before. But if you’re really hurt, then please, just play along anyway, okay?